We are looking for an Industrial Solutions Account Manager/Food and Beverage for our growing organisation in Istanbul, Turkey.
Purpose of the role
Create sales growth with related End User accounts in line with the company's strategy. The main emphasis will be one of new business development with secondary responsibility for account management of selected customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your main responsibility will be to grow the company's business with target end user customers by increasing billings and overall profitability. You will achieve this to:
- Continuously seek to develop new and selected End User business, within F&B Industry;
- Find, establish, develop & keep new direct/indirect customers;
- Use of our ERP and sales platform tools track and monitor account performance;
- Complete target number of visits as set by MBO scheme;
- Complete a visit report for each face to face meeting within a time set by MBO scheme;
- To gain specification at targeted end user sites for all Omron IAB products;
- Introduce new IAB product lines to new and existing customers;
- Identify and convert new business opportunities and applications;
- Communicate successes with area colleagues, Sales Management and Marketing teams;
- Building and developing mutually beneficial relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Engage in regular contact with defined target customers and colleagues;
- Actively participate in regular sales meetings and customer open days;
- Liaise with System Integrators & Partners;
- To continue to focus on EU customers and prospects within the markets as defined by Sales Management;
- Achieve annual specification/renewal agreements with all direct customers;
- Utilise skills of SIs to develop direct business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related area;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good financial awareness;
- Management accounting skills;
- Build and maintains knowledge of business area
- Focuses on profit/revenue maximisation and achieving agreed standards and targets
- Displays the ability to negotiate as an equal business partner within business relationships
- Work with colleagues to ensure cross functional integration and execution of business strategy.
- A good understanding of End User business and experience in the related area;
- As a person you have good planning, organizing, and communication skills;
- Capable of working both independently and as a part of a national team, contributing to the overall success of the company's sales effort.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Pinar Yildizeli, HR Manager (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).