We are looking for a Customer Care Center Manager for our growing organisation in Istanbul, Turkey.
Purpose of the role
Develop, implement and realize the Technical Support and Customer Service and Supply Chain plans and develop, structure and manage the Customer Support area, within the overall regional Omron business strategy, in order to provide customers with high quality support, signal business opportunities and contribute to realizing commercial and business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement customer support and/or business policies and objectives for the customer support units and/or contribute to the development of the regional strategy on a level higher;
- Develop the year plan for the customer support units, acquire approval and ensure and manage execution of technical support, customer service and order handling;
- Implement, manage, monitor and optimize customer support processes, procedures and systems, establish and monitor customer support metrics and signal, analyze and implement opportunities for improvement;
- Ensure an optimal customer service and technical support by answering (technical)questions and dealing with complaints, within the agreements and contracts and in line with internal procedures;
- Monitor the administrative processing of all ordering and sales/contract related data processes and, if necessary, take corrective measures within the scope of the business control framework;
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses and reporting on customer satisfaction and quality;
- Issue advice at request or at own initiative and formulate and present possible solution directions for non standard questions not captured in procedures;
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and represent the organization;
- Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop the assigned CCC group, ensure staffing and stimulate talent(management).People Management, Coaching and Mentoring the staff;
- Develop, implement and manage a cost effective and efficient service and support organization, standardized working processes and optimal use and availability of systems, in line with Omron Principles.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Higher vocational or Academic degree;
- 8-10 years of experience in a commercial environment, preferably within Customer Service and Supply Chain, able to manage a team +10;
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems;
- Preferable of Automation products knowledge;
- English language proficiency.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Pinar Yildizeli, HR Manager (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).