We seek an enthusiastic, ambitious engineers to be a part of our work individually with our clients to develop the sales of our existing products and work hard to introduce new products to the market.
Purpose of the job
As a Product Responsible, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Responsible you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of marketing plans, execution and monitoring of the results and KPIs;
- Conducting product management actives to improve sales volume and profitability;
- Develop and follow the marketing strategy in accordance with the business strategy and implement the promotion strategy accordingly;
- Executing, analyzing and reporting of all market research activities;
- Monitoring market closely and depending on the demand, create new product versions, grades and accessory packages;
- Provide with marketing materials & services needed to introduce and promote (new and existing) products to the market, based on a defined product launch kit, in order to contribute to an optimal market introduction of these products and maximizing sales and profit;
- Provide sales with right training on commercial aspects to secure the proper market positioning of the product and the necessary knowledge of direct competitor’s products and strategies;
- Keep up with developments and trends concerning markets, (key) customers and competitors, relevant for the assigned product group and based on market research & analyses and key customer visits, in order to identify market needs and opportunities with regard to (new) products;
- In case of development of new products or features write the requirements based on customer needs in order to provide European or Japanese development with the needed input. This should also cover describing what (application) problem will be solved (in other words: why the new product/feature is needed).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management, preferably in Sensor & Safety & Vision products;
- Very good command of written and spoken;
- Higher vocational education (Bachelor’s degree) in Engineering;
- Strong interpersonal &communication skills, self-motivated, customer oriented, decision maker, Professional, have eager to challenge, team player;
- Completed military service for male candidates;
- Having a valid driving license;
- No restriction for intensive travelling (both domestic & abroad).
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Pinar Yildizeli, HR Manager Turkey (recruitment_IAB@eu.omron.com).