Online Panel Discussion: The Vision for The Future of E-mobility Manufacturing (Recorded)
Electric vehicles and e-Mobility are shaping the future of the automotive industry. What should companies in the industry consider when future-proofing their production and to meet the challenges that this transition brings.
In our online panel discussion on Tuesday 2 June, our industry experts will discuss the topic “Vision for The Future of E-mobility Manufacturing”.
Points discussed include:
- How are new business models and R&D priorities shaping the automotive market? How can companies ensure alignment in partnerships?
- How important is public funding to develop new breakthrough technologies?
- Is there room for improvement in how Industry 4.0 / Smart Factory is being implemented?
- What specific automation technology developments will help machine builders and producers to create a smart factory?
- How do the panelists look at the topic of Dark Factories/Lights-out manufacturing?
- What are the differences between best quality and “predictive” quality?
- Electrification in Europe
- In addition to ensuring safety and reliability, which factors are important in manufacturing when building a public image?
- How to ensure a smooth transition from traditional automotive products to e-Mobility lines?